Go in Practice
An invaluable resource you can start using on day one to build high-performance, real-world web applications.
A great combination of simple examples with thorough explanations of practical concepts in Go.
Most of the chapters contain topic introductions followed by a series of recipe like techniques. Each technique shares a recipe for solving a problem with a discussion on the problem and solution.
The book contains techniques for:
- Working with REST APIs (including version handling).
- Communicating between cloud services.
- Generative and performance testing.
- Monitoring the Go runtime in your applications.
- Building multi-cloud compatible applications.
- And many more...